Segment Topics for Margaret Paul, PhD.
As a facilitator, author, speaker, seminar leader and relationships expert, Dr. Margaret Paul is able to address a variety of topics and story ideas. She is willing to expand on the following topics and ideas through personal interviews or submitting original articles.
Relationships - Communication, Intimacy and Sexuality:
- The ONE Major Cause of Relationship Failure No One is Talking About
- How To Know When to End a Relationship
- Telling Your Truth...or Not
- Can This Relationship Be Helped?
- Why Marital Sex Often Dies
- Sexuality and New Relationships - When To Have Sex
- You Think You Are Healed? Try Having a Relationship!
- What Really Creates Emotional Intimacy
- Who is Responsible for our Feelings?
- Rejection and Engulfment: The Fears Behind Much Relationship Conflict
- Controlling Behavior: A Major Cause of Relationship Conflict
- The Two Most Common Sexual Problems in Committed Relationships and How to Resolve Them
- Will Becoming a Parent Enhance Your Relationship?
If You’re Unhappy in Your Relationship, Whose Problem is it?
Self Help and Personal Growth:
- 3 Reasons Anxiety is Great for Your Mental Health
- Here's Why Some People are Always Late
- 4 Problems Loving Yourself can Solve
- How to Let go of Self-Judgment
- What to do When You Can't Make a Decision
- Discovering Your Passion and Purpose
- New Approaches to Violence and Anger Management
- How to Manage Painful Emotions
- Healing Anxiety and Depression
- Who Defines Your Self-Worth?
Getting Unstuck From Resistance and Procrastination: The Resistance Syndrome
Addictions: Substance Abuse and Process Addictions:
- Addiction and The Underlying Feelings we Want to Avoid
- Aloneness and Addictive Behavior
- Addiction and Internal Power Struggles
- A Cause and Cure of Substance Abuse: Food, Smoking, Drugs, and Alcohol
- Sexual Addiction
- Love and Connection Addiction
- Addiction to Caretaking
Health and Wellbeing:
- The Gut/Brain Connection that Leads to Anxiety and Depression
- The Problems With our Current Food that is Causing Physical and Emotional Health Problems
- The Two Hidden Causes of Suicide and Mass Shootings
- The Hidden Results of Vegetable Oils, Sugar, GMOs, Antibiotics and Other Drugs, Factory-Farmed Industrial Beef, Poultry, Fish and Produce, Pesticides and Food Additives - From Anxiety, Depression and Degenerative Diseases to Autism and Alzheimers
The Dumbing Down of our Society
Spirituality and Spiritual Growth:
- The 2 Secrets to At-Will Spiritual Connection
- Diet for Divine Connection: Beyond Junk Foods and Junk Thoughts to At-Will Divine Connection
How to Access Your Spiritual Guidance 24/7
- How to Love Yourself While Being There for your Kids
- Beyond Authoritarian and Permissive Parenting
- Minimizing Conflicts Over Homework
- Helping Children Become Personally Responsible
- Minimizing Conflict in Sibling Relationships
- Parenting Yourself When You Have Small Children
- The Courage to Be a Loving Parent
- The Major Challenge of Single Parenting and How to Resolve It
- Parents - What Kind of Role Model Are You?
- Teaching Inner Bonding to Children
- Book Interview: Diet for Divine Connection: Beyond Junk Foods and Junk Thoughts to At-Will Divine Connection
- Book Interview: Do I Have To Give Up Me To Be Loved By God?
- Book Interview: Inner Bonding
- Book Interview: Healing Your Aloneness
- Book Interview: Do I Have To Give Up Me To Be Loved By You?
(310) 459-1700 Los Angeles office
(303) 772-3508 Colorado office
Nationwide availability by arrangement, Based near Denver, CO
Loving yourself as you would love a beloved child creates deep inner peace and joy.
By Dr. Margaret Paul