Heal the cycle of shame and self-abandonment that leads to anxiety, depression, addiction, aloneness and relationship failure. Discover how to love yourself rather than reject yourself, and learn to make your best decisions through consistent connection with your personal source of spiritual guidance.
The innovative Inner Bonding process shows you how to:
- Rapidly heal false beliefs about yourself, others and God
- Heal guilt, shame, emptiness and aloneness
- Move beyond self-judgment into self-compassion
- Address the resistance that may be keeping you stuck
- Learn how to heal relationship conflicts and attain the intimacy you've always wanted
This powerful and life-changing process is the result of Dr. Margaret's over 50 years of personal inner work and work with her clients.
Unless you were raised by parents or caregivers who were loving to themselves, each other and to you, you may not have learned how to lovingly manage your painful feelings. As a result, you may be operating from your ego wounded self, controlled by your fears and false beliefs.
Your wounded self may often take over in unloving ways, trampling on your hurts, ignoring them or avoiding them with various addictions and controlling behavior such as:
- Addictions to drugs, junk food, nicotine, alcohol, relationships, work, TV or gaming.
- Co-dependence - trying to control others with anger, violence, guilt or compliance - making others responsible for your sense of safety and worth.
- Staying in your head rather than being present in your body
- Self-judgment, shaming yourself
- Obsessive thinking, ruminating, worrying
- Resistance to self, others, Spirit - to taking loving care of yourself
These forms of self-abandonment not only perpetuate fears of rejection, abandonment, aloneness, engulfment or failure, but they can contribute to illness. Inner Bonding is a powerful process for healing self-abandonment and learning to love and value yourself.
Through discussions, exercises and direct work with Dr. Margaret Paul or other Inner Bonding Facilitators, you learn the Six powerful Steps of Inner Bonding.
"Transformational Beyond Words! My heart and soul and true essence overflow with love and gratitude. I'm so eager and excited to go home and do Inner Bonding, and share this with my husband and son, and most of all MYSELF at any given moment." Kripalu Workshop, 9/08, Margaret Dean Godhard, Mom, Educator, Gainesville, GA
For more workshop testimonials, click here.
Format for the Workshop
- Exploring Your Ego Wounded Self
- Contacting Your Core Soul Self
- Discovering Your Loving Inner Adult
- Releasing the Anger of the Ego Wounded Self
- Learning the Dialogue Processes with the Wounded Self, Core Self, and Personal Spiritual Guidance
- Getting Stuck, Getting Unstuck
- Relationships: Handling Conflict and Setting Loving Boundaries
Other Facilitators teaching an Inner Bonding Workshop may change or add to the format.
|03/06/2020 07:30 PM||West Coast Inner Bonding Weekend Workshop||Scotts Valley, CA||Dr. Margaret Paul|
|05/15/2020 07:30 PM||Southeast Inner Bonding Weekend Workshop||Boone, North Carolina||Dr. Margaret Paul|
The Mini-Workshop is a shorter version of the Weekend Workshop. The Mini-Workshop offers an overview of Inner Bonding along with demonstrations, questions, and an experience of the Six Steps of Inner Bonding. In addition, participants are taught how to contact their personal spiritual Guidance. See the description of the Weekend Workshop for more details.
Similar to a weekend workshop, but shorter. Presents an overview of the Six Steps of Inner Bonding. It may include other processes, depending upon the Facilitator conduction the workshop.
Every relationship in our lives offers us a gift of growth. Think about your most difficult relationships - family, friends, co-workers. Today, pick one to focus on. How is this person a mirror for you? How do you not take care of yourself around this person? What do you want from this person that you are not giving to yourself?
By Dr. Margaret Paul
'There are so many pieces falling into place, leading me to a deeper knowing of how to handle my life and relationships. The tools are invaluable and clear and easy to use. I am just so very happy I came to be a part of this!' Los Angeles Weekend Workshop, 3.11
"It was truly an amazing experience, and I have learned so much about why I am the way I am." Kripalu Workshop, Lenox, MA, 2009
"The February 2003 Workshop in LA was an awesome experience; very enlightening and instructional on how to become a loving adult to yourself first, then all others in your life. Thank you."
"The workshop opened me up to a part of myself I never knew I had. Margaret was absolutely amazing! Professional, compassionate, beautifully open to learning."
'This workshop was exactly what I have been asking for for the last few months. I learned so much re: How to shift my feelings. I knew my feelings were telling me I was off the mark, & separate from Source. So How to get reconnected is very good news. The 6 steps put it in a concise, clear & doable format.' Rowe, MA Workshop, 4/08
K. Melissa Waterman
"Very non-threatening - enlightening. I've finally found a way to get to my core and be truly happy. I'm so excited to begin my new life." Rowe Weekend Workshop, 5/06