The Inner Bonding Workshop
Heal the cycle of shame and self-abandonment that leads to anxiety, depression, addiction, aloneness and relationship failure. Discover how to love yourself rather than reject yourself, and learn to make your best decisions through consistent connection with your personal source of spiritual guidance.
The innovative Inner Bonding process shows you how to:
- Rapidly heal false beliefs about yourself, others and higher spiritual guidance
- Heal guilt, shame, emptiness and aloneness
- Move beyond self-judgment into self-compassion
- Address the resistance that may be keeping you stuck
- Learn how to heal relationship conflicts and attain the intimacy you've always wanted
This powerful and life-changing process is the result of Dr. Margaret's over 50 years of personal inner work and work with her clients.
Unless you were raised by parents or caregivers who were loving to themselves, each other and to you, you may not have learned how to lovingly manage your painful feelings. As a result, you may be operating from your ego wounded self, controlled by your fears and false beliefs.
Your wounded self may often take over in unloving ways, trampling on your hurts, ignoring them or avoiding them with various addictions and controlling behavior such as:
- Addictions to drugs, junk food, nicotine, alcohol, relationships, work, TV or gaming.
- Co-dependence - trying to control others with anger, violence, guilt or compliance - making others responsible for your sense of safety and worth.
- Staying in your head rather than being present in your body
- Self-judgment, shaming yourself
- Obsessive thinking, ruminating, worrying
- Resistance to self, others, spirit - to taking loving care of yourself
These forms of self-abandonment not only perpetuate fears of rejection, abandonment, aloneness, engulfment or failure, but they can contribute to illness. Inner Bonding is a powerful process for healing self-abandonment and learning to love and value yourself.
Through discussions, exercises and direct work with Dr. Margaret Paul or other Inner Bonding Facilitators, you learn the Six powerful Steps of Inner Bonding.
"Transformational Beyond Words! My heart and soul and true essence overflow with love and gratitude. I'm so eager and excited to go home and do Inner Bonding, and share this with my husband and son, and most of all MYSELF at any given moment." Kripalu Workshop, Margaret Dean Godhard, Mom, Educator, Gainesville, GA
For more workshop testimonials, click here.
Format for the Workshop
- Exploring Your Ego Wounded Self
- Contacting Your Core Soul Self
- Discovering Your Loving Inner Adult
- Releasing the Anger of the Ego Wounded Self
- Learning the Dialogue Processes with the Wounded Self, Core Self, and Personal Spiritual Guidance
- Getting Stuck, Getting Unstuck
- Relationships: Handling Conflict and Setting Loving Boundaries
Other Facilitators teaching an Inner Bonding Workshop may change or add to the format.
The Mini-Workshop is a shorter version of the Weekend Workshop. The Mini-Workshop offers an overview of Inner Bonding along with demonstrations, questions, and an experience of the Six Steps of Inner Bonding. In addition, participants are taught how to contact their personal spiritual Guidance. See the description of the Weekend Workshop for more details.
Similar to a weekend workshop, but shorter. Presents an overview of the Six Steps of Inner Bonding. It may include other processes, depending upon the Facilitator conduction the workshop.
Dr. Margaret Paul offers the Inner Bonding Workshop for two hours weekly over 8 weeks.
Today, allow the beauty of nature to connect you with the beauty of your own essence, your true Self. Look into a flower and see your light. Touch a tree and feel your soul. View a mountain and embrace the truth of who you are.
By Dr. Margaret Paul
"Transformational Beyond Words! My heart and soul and true essence overflow with love and gratitude. I'm so eager and excited to go home and do Inner Bonding, and share this with my husband & son, and most of all MYSELF at any given moment." Kripalu Workshop, 9/08
Margaret Dean Godhard
'This is my second workshop for Inner Bonding and I got so much more out of it this time. I would definitely return again and again.' Kripalu Workshop, 9.12
"The Inner Bonding workshop has helped me learn different tools so I can understand my self and others more efficiently. I am happy to say it was a weekend very well spent. I enjoyed myself." Toronto Workshop, April, 2000
'I read the Inner Bonding steps before I came, but now I understand them much better. I can identify my wounded self now and I understand what my core feelings are. I was feeling very lonely and my wounded self was telling me I was unloveable and I would be alone forever. I am learning that I am loveable and I have the ability to make myself happy. I don't need others to bring happiness to me.' Weekend Workshop - Anaheim Hills, CA 3.14
"I appreciated the 3 part anger process. It really opened my eyes. Also the 6 part Inner Bonding access to my inner guide. It really made me aware of a part of me that was stuck and stopped my love energy from going through." Toronto Workshop - Toronto, Canada - 4/2001
"Throughout the weekend I touched a deep place in me and saw more clearly than
ever the truth, my truth. And as difficult and painful as it may be to deal
with this, I'm committed to be present to my Inner Child." Rowe, MA, 4/04