Daily InspirationThe challenge for all of us is to stay openhearted in the face of another's closed heart. We want to close our heart to protect against the pain of loneliness and helplessness, but when we close our heart we end up feeling alone and empty. Today, challenge yourself to embrace the core feelings of loneliness and helplessness over others rather than abandon yourself. By Dr. Margaret Paul
Free Advice and Help
Welcome! We are pleased to offer you this free advice and help.
Scroll down and find your challenge.
Click on it and you will receive a short video,
a webinar (in most topics) and a packet of a few articles.
- Self-Esteem: Healing Self-judgment and Shame
- Emotional Dependency or Emotional Freedom
- Aloneness and emptiness
- Self-Love vs. Self-Abandonment
- Loneliness and heartbreak
- Fear of Intimacy: Rejection and engulfment
- Resistance and Procrastination
- Discover Your Passion and Purpose
- Your Health and Wellbeing