Daily InspirationToday, really notice your thoughts. Notice which thoughts create fear, anxiety, anger or depression. Notice which thoughts create peace, joy, lightness of being. Notice how these feelings result directly from your thoughts. Thoughts that create pain are not in your highest good. Thoughts that create peace are thoughts that are in harmony with your being. With practice, you can learn to be more in charge of your thoughts. By Dr. Margaret Paul
Free Advice and Help
Welcome! We are pleased to offer you this free advice and help.
Scroll down and find your challenge.
Click on it and you will receive a short video,
a webinar (in most topics) and a packet of a few articles.
- Self-Esteem: Healing Self-judgment and Shame
- Emotional Dependency or Emotional Freedom
- Aloneness and emptiness
- Self-Love vs. Self-Abandonment
- Loneliness and heartbreak
- Fear of Intimacy: Rejection and engulfment
- Resistance and Procrastination
- Discover Your Passion and Purpose
- Your Health and Wellbeing