Daily InspirationToday, notice if you are harming yourself with your thoughts - with your judgment and criticism, should and should not, right, wrong, good, bad. Today, remember that you always have good reasons for your feelings and behavior and explore these reasons - your fears and false beliefs - rather than judge. By Dr. Margaret Paul
Free Advice and Help
Welcome! We are pleased to offer you this free advice and help.
Scroll down and find your challenge.
Click on it and you will receive a short video,
a webinar (in most topics) and a packet of a few articles.
- Self-Esteem: Healing Self-judgment and Shame
- Emotional Dependency or Emotional Freedom
- Aloneness and emptiness
- Self-Love vs. Self-Abandonment
- Loneliness and heartbreak
- Fear of Intimacy: Rejection and engulfment
- Resistance and Procrastination
- Discover Your Passion and Purpose
- Your Health and Wellbeing