Daily InspirationWhen you do not accept that which you cannot change, you will feel angry and frustrated. Today, notice the energy you spend in not accepting what you cannot change: your partner, traffic, the weather, rude people, and so on. Focus on accepting what is and notice the peace you feel. By Dr. Margaret Paul
Free Advice and Help
Welcome! We are pleased to offer you this free advice and help.
Scroll down and find your challenge.
Click on it and you will receive a short video,
a webinar (in most topics) and a packet of a few articles.
- Self-Esteem: Healing Self-judgment and Shame
- Emotional Dependency or Emotional Freedom
- Aloneness and emptiness
- Self-Love vs. Self-Abandonment
- Loneliness and heartbreak
- Fear of Intimacy: Rejection and engulfment
- Resistance and Procrastination
- Discover Your Passion and Purpose
- Your Health and Wellbeing