Daily InspirationWho triggers your anger? Who triggers your withdrawal? Who triggers you into feeling like a victim? Who triggers your resistance? These people are your teachers. They activate your wounds, your unhealed false beliefs. Notice these wounds, embrace them, learn about them, and bring in the truth from your higher self to heal them. Then thank the people in your life who trigger your wounds. Embracing our wounded self with an intent to learn is how we heal and grow. By Dr. Margaret Paul
Free Advice and Help
Welcome! We are pleased to offer you this free advice and help.
Scroll down and find your challenge.
Click on it and you will receive a short video,
a webinar (in most topics) and a packet of a few articles.
- Self-Esteem: Healing Self-judgment and Shame
- Emotional Dependency or Emotional Freedom
- Aloneness and emptiness
- Self-Love vs. Self-Abandonment
- Loneliness and heartbreak
- Fear of Intimacy: Rejection and engulfment
- Resistance and Procrastination
- Discover Your Passion and Purpose
- Your Health and Wellbeing