Daily InspirationBeing safe is not about controlling others and outcomes. Being safe is not about staying in the mind and figuring things out. You will feel safe when you connect with your spiritual Guidance, who has your well-being at heart at all times, and will guide you toward those actions and situations that support your safety and highest good. By Dr. Margaret Paul
Free Advice and Help
Welcome! We are pleased to offer you this free advice and help.
Scroll down and find your challenge.
Click on it and you will receive a short video,
a webinar (in most topics) and a packet of a few articles.
- Self-Esteem: Healing Self-judgment and Shame
- Emotional Dependency or Emotional Freedom
- Aloneness and emptiness
- Self-Love vs. Self-Abandonment
- Loneliness and heartbreak
- Fear of Intimacy: Rejection and engulfment
- Resistance and Procrastination
- Discover Your Passion and Purpose
- Your Health and Wellbeing