Daily InspirationSince we cannot know what the next moment will bring, why not be fully in this moment? When we spend our energy in the past and future, we miss the fullness of the now. Today, focus on your present inner experience. By Dr. Margaret Paul
'Thank you so much for this peaceful, gentle, life-changing process of Inner Bonding. I feel very lucky to have attended this 2 day workshop, and I'm empowered to use the Inner Bonding process now on a daily basis. It's so complete and so healing. Thank you!' Weekend Workshop - Anaheim Hills, CA 3.14
"Led with compassion, wisdom, clarity and safety - Margaret supported my redefining my version of God, unveiling the many false beliefs that fuel my unrest, and my consistently tuning in to what my inner girl's needs and desires are. Such freedom in this high level of responsibility taking!!" L.A. Weekend Workshop, 11/04
"Felt it provided great insight and opened my eyes to an increased awareness of how to deal with my pain and anger." LA Workshop, 7/05
'I came into this workshop knowing only the information my Aunt fit into a 30 minute explanation before we came. Without having any background knowledge, I was able to gain a good grasp of the 6-step process and was able to truly experience more than I ever thought would be possible. Even if I were not to study this concept any further in the future, I feel like I have the tools to lead a more fulfilling life and love for myself because of this workshop.' Los Angeles Workshop, 1/09
'This was a wonderful experience. Having done a bit of inner growth with other people, I had many similar beliefs and techniques, so this was a great segue into Inner Bonding which provides a concrete step by step procedure for loving ourselves and others. Margaret was fabulous—clear, warm, human, humble and very knowledgeable. Thank you!' Los Angeles Inner Bonding Workshop, 4.12
"I almost did not come back for the 2nd day but I'm so glad I did. I didn't really believe that there really was any help and relief from the feelings I'm having but I realize now that there is. I feel really hopeful and I'm excited to finally becoming my own best friend." L.A. Workshop, 12/06
Help - Adding Articles
Adding articles to the Inner Bonding Village is quite easy. We hope that you will take advantage of this opprtunity to express yourself.
There are just a few things to remember to ensure that your article looks good and communicates the way you want it to.
1. It is OK to paste your article content from Microsoft Word. Be sure to use the Paste From Word Button . Using this button will clean up the word content so that it displays properly in browsers.
2. Write an Introduction for your article. Supplying a short summary of your article contents will help people decide whether your article is right for them. A well-written introduction will increase the number of people who read your content.
3. Adding photos can make your article more expressive. This is particullarly helpful for articles in the Art and Photo Gallery sections of the site. You have two options for adding photos to your articles.
- If your image is on your computer, then you will want to add it to your article's photo gallery. Below the article's editor window, you will see a form labeled Add Photos. Click the Browse button and select each photo from your computer's disk directories (or folders). Add a title and description for each photo. Your photos will be added when you save your photo.
- If your image is already on the web, you can reference it rapidly from within your article. Click on the Edit Image Button Then type in the image's URL from the source on the web.
4. Spell check your article. Different computers have different tools for spell checking. Some browsers and browser toolbars, such as Google's toolbar, have spell checkers. If you don't have one then please proof-read your article.
5. When you are done, click the Send Button at the bottom of the page. Your article will be submitted for review by a site administrator. Generally articles are approved within a day.
Thank you for your contributions.