Daily InspirationWe do not cause others' wounded feelings - such as anxiety, depression, guilt, shame, anger, jealousy - or resulting behavior, nor do others cause our wounded feelings and behavior. Each of us has the free will to choose in each moment to be honest or dishonest, open or closed, accepting or judgmental, loving or unloving. Today, let go of trying to control others' feelings and behavior, and let go of blaming others for yours. By Dr. Margaret Paul
'I learned about the core feelings—deep down—and why I try to control others. And why I sabotage myself from my own Amazingness!' Los Angeles Inner Bonding Workshop, 4.12
"I loved it!
"It is indeed demanding to faithfully spend some time, daily, listening to the visualization, reading what Margaret shared with us and doing personal IB work. But it is so worthwhile! Up to now I had been reading numerous articles about IB, participated in Telephone Groups, followed an intensive, explained the 6 steps to many people, and so on. I had noticed a certain positive change in my life. The 30-Day course taught me that IB is more an experiential than intellectual process. It helped me practice the process each day and consequently I am experiencing the many benefits of it.
"I now listen more to what my body tells me and to my feelings. The content of the course has helped me discover many false beliefs, dating from my childhood, and grow towards becoming a more loving adult for my inner child.
"What a marvelous idea Margaret had to put together this 30-Day Course! I found it superb. And when the 30 days are over, one can continue to use it at one’s own rhythm, deepening one or the other lesson if need be.
"Thanks to Margaret and her 30-Day Course, I am now practicing IB, enjoying all the fruits of this 6 steps process. I have recommended it to some of my friends and will not hesitate to continue spreading this good news in this Warm Heart of Africa (Malawi)." 9/13
'Eye-opening - incredibly insightful. I finally feel like I have taken responsibility for loving myself by committing to this weekend. I truly did not realize how much worth I put on external factors to define my worth.' Kripalu Workshop, 9.12
"Just to say thank you so much for this wonderful course! I have taken away so much from it. It is quite challenging to describe exactly what I have gained from it, but it feels like a subtle yet significant shift in being aware of my own emotions and behaviour. I have finished the course feeling a sense of empowerment and that I can actually at last begin to trust myself and my relationship decisions. That I have more understanding and the tools necessary to start making better decisions." 9.15
The workshop was fantastic. I learned more in the workshop than simply reading the books on my own. Being involved in the dialogue with others on the same journey was enriching. I enjoyed the pace of the workshop. There were enough breaks and downtime.
"My wife and I came together. She had read the "Do I Have To Give Up Me To Be Loved By God?" book and thought she would like me to come. I began reading and decided, after reading the section on resistance that there would be something for me to learn here. I have found that to be so. I learned about my feelings of abandonment and that has been helpful. I see value in continuing to work on myself in this way. Thank you." Toronto Workshop - Toronto, Canada - 4/2001
Help - Adding Articles
Adding articles to the Inner Bonding Village is quite easy. We hope that you will take advantage of this opprtunity to express yourself.
There are just a few things to remember to ensure that your article looks good and communicates the way you want it to.
1. It is OK to paste your article content from Microsoft Word. Be sure to use the Paste From Word Button . Using this button will clean up the word content so that it displays properly in browsers.
2. Write an Introduction for your article. Supplying a short summary of your article contents will help people decide whether your article is right for them. A well-written introduction will increase the number of people who read your content.
3. Adding photos can make your article more expressive. This is particullarly helpful for articles in the Art and Photo Gallery sections of the site. You have two options for adding photos to your articles.
- If your image is on your computer, then you will want to add it to your article's photo gallery. Below the article's editor window, you will see a form labeled Add Photos. Click the Browse button and select each photo from your computer's disk directories (or folders). Add a title and description for each photo. Your photos will be added when you save your photo.
- If your image is already on the web, you can reference it rapidly from within your article. Click on the Edit Image Button Then type in the image's URL from the source on the web.
4. Spell check your article. Different computers have different tools for spell checking. Some browsers and browser toolbars, such as Google's toolbar, have spell checkers. If you don't have one then please proof-read your article.
5. When you are done, click the Send Button at the bottom of the page. Your article will be submitted for review by a site administrator. Generally articles are approved within a day.
Thank you for your contributions.